All-Inclusive Program Pricing
All of our programs are evidence-based and include personalized treatment plans, individual and family therapy sessions, peer support group learning, mindfulness training, and frequent check-ins with a Recovery Coach. We include customized recovery plans with valuable community resources to support long-term success.
If you have private health insurance, you may be eligible for additional reimbursement. We’ll work with you to customize a program that maximizes your benefits and sets you up for the best possible outcome.
Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
A 4-Week Online Program
· Two individual therapy sessions per week (8 total) and one family or couple therapy session per week (4 total)
· Scheduled and as-needed daily check-ins with a Recovery Coach
· Mindfulness and self-management training
· Regular participation in peer support groups
· Group classes on recovery and health issues
· Dietician consultation and meal planning
· Physician evaluation
· Psychiatric and addiction medicine specialist appointments (if required)
· Co-creation of your recovery plan for post-treatment
Program costs may vary based on each individual’s circumstance and requirements. Additional therapy sessions are available at an hourly rate of $175.00. Taxes are additional.
A flexible 8 or 12-Week Program for those who will continue with employment during their addiction treatment.
· Flexible online or in-person sessions, with evening and weekend appointments available
· Weekly session with a Master Level therapist
· Three weekly check-ins with a Recovery Coach
· Two (8-week program) or three (12-week program) family or couples therapy sessions
· Scheduling of healthy activities
· Participation in peer-support groups
Cost: $1,830.00 (8-weeks); $2,655.00 (12-weeks)
Program costs may vary based on each individual’s circumstance adn requirements. Additional therapy sessions are available at an hourly rate of $175.00. Taxes are additional.